Studies Accepted for Review…
- Bio Equivalent (BA-BE) Study
- Post Marketing Surveillance (PMS) Study
- PG/PhD Thesis Study
- Ayurveda / Siddha Clinical Study.
- Nutraceuticals & Food Supplements Study.
Universal Ethics Committee (UEC) accepts Clinical Study Protocol & Annexures for submission a minimum of 5 days prior to a meeting.
UEC charges nominal meeting convention fees and offers concessions for PG/PhD thesis submissions.
Process of Submission to UEC…
* We require the following documents to be submitted as both printed copies and as electronic copies.
- Clinical Study Protocol
- Informed Consent Documents (English & Vernacular)
- Case Report Form, Questionnaires etc,
- Investigator’s Brochure.
- Subject Compensation & Study Insurance Details
- Investigator – Copies of CV, MRC, Undertaking.
* You will receive communication by email and phone regarding the next UEC Convention Date.
* A small presentation of the clinical study is expected by the Investigator or his representative.
* Within 2 working days, you will receive a Minutes of Meeting Record (MoM) from UEC citing the details of the meeting. Any queries raised by UEC members must be addressed.
* Once the queries in the MoM, are resolved, within 1 working day, UEC will tenders its decision in the written form. The approval form will be provided as both printed and electronic copies for your records.